Beginning, Monday, August 24, KIPP Delta Public Schools will provide grab-and-go style meal service free for any student currently enrolled at KDPS. Meals will be distributed every Monday and include breakfast, lunch, and snack for the school week. All meals are to be taken off-campus as cafeterias will not be open to sit and eat. Meal delivery to families with extenuating circumstances will occur on a case-by-case basis. Please contact your student’s school directly with any questions or if meal delivery service is needed.
Students selecting the hybrid learning option will receive their first week of grab-and-go style meal service on Monday, August 24 at one of the locations and times below. Beginning Monday, August 31, Group A will receive packaged breakfast, lunch, and snack for Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays upon dismissal on Tuesdays. Group B will receive packaged breakfast, lunch, and snack for Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays upon dismissal on Thursdays.
Meal Pick-Up Locations & Times
- KIPP Delta Collegiate High School, 215 Cherry St., Helena, AR 72342 – 10 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Food Giant Parking Lot, 460 South Alabama St., Marianna, AR 72360 – 11 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Dollar General Parking Lot, 373 Highway 49, Marvell, AR 72366 – 11 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Elaine Park, Lee Ave. & Oak St. (near jungle gym) – 11 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- KIPP Delta modular building, 637 South Washington, Forrest City, AR 72335 – 11 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- KIPP Blytheville Collegiate High School, 1200 Byrum Road, Blytheville, AR 72315 – 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Gunn Supermarket Parking Lot (Closed), 475 N. Walnut St., Osceola, AR 72370 – 11 a.m.-12:00 p.m.